Charitable Contributions and Christian Service
ClientWon exists to help our clients increase sales and profits by elevating their new hires experience and reducing the time it takes to ramp them into their role. We do this through our 3 step approach to blended learning, and by coming to our clients business and conducting facilitated systems. We travel throughout North America to help sales and operations teams.
We also exist as a faith-based organization to help multiple charity organizations. The owners agreed when ClientWon founded in 2017, 10% would be given on profits on a monthly basis to the charities below. They believe, “Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2Corinthians 9:7)
Charities We Support
- Samaritan’s Purse (Current Fundraising Needs)
- Christ Community Church – Mosaic High School Ministries: Provide Assistance and Scholarships to students unable to pay for Mission Trips and Mosaic Events. (Elgin and St. Charles)
- Wayside Cross Ministries – (Aurora)
- Operation Warrior Wishes – (St. Charles)
- Grow International – (Philippines)
- Elgin Community College Foundation – (Elgin)
- Steve has the right stuff to get an investment in people off the ground up and running. My experience working with Steve was positive, his coaching style and enablement sessions gave me the opportunity to work in an environment that fosters great results.”
Kirk Vassios, Regional Sales Manager (Iron Mountain, now Xentrax)
- “Steve is a unique individual that I had the pleasure to work with for a year. I was able to observe Steve facilitate several training courses and witnessed associates use his coaching to execute their sales. While Steve is very knowledgeable in sales, CRM, and management, I was more impressed with his other abilities. Steve has amazing people skills and can motivate others on a regular basis. He maintains professionalism while having a sense of humor and is able to communicate with all types of educational backgrounds, as well as different personality types. I feel Steve will be successful in anything he chooses to do by bringing a positive, friendly outlook to every situation he faces. Steve has a natural talent that cannot be taught, it’s something you acquire over time, by facing difficult situations and being understanding. I appreciate all that I’ve learned from Steve, he is inspiring and a good role model for others to follow.”
– Lori Stankoski (Formerly West Revenue, now Sentry)
- “Steve was my Sales Enablement Manager at Iron Mountain. He demonstrated a high degree of expertise related to the industry and sales process, his content was clear and immediately actionable. He has a great method of asking questions to change the thought process while motivating others to take action. In addition, his style was open and inviting to questions (and expressed appreciation for them) and willingly gave his time to respond to questions thoroughly. Steve is extremely enthusiastic about his work, which is infectious. I hope to work with him again, sometime.”
– Rebecca Mitchell (Iron Mountain)
- “I have had the pleasure of working with Steve for the past two years in his role of Field Enablement Manager at Iron Mountain. Steve is an extremely effective executive who achieves success for his teams’ goals. He has a unique combination of intelligence, curiosity and business relationship skills that make him one of the best sales enablement professionals I have had the honor to work with.”
– Katie Heald (Dunn and Bradstreet)
- “First, I interviewed with Steve and the care and professionalism were noticed right away. When I started with Iron Mountain, Steve was always willing to teach and train beyond what his job required. I was new to the industry and Steve would take the time to explain in detail the steps on how to complete tasks and what happens if it’s done this way or that way and the results that followed. He was always there for the reinforcement that new reps need and willing to take his time to help in any way possible. I would love to work with Steve in the future and look forward to that day. ”
– Matt Wilson (Iron Mountain)
- “Steve is truly the best skilled and diversely capable person that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. His ability to quickly analyze and aggregate data allows him to develop solid and robust plans for execution. Coupled with his superior Project Management and Leadership Skills, he is constantly a top performer.
I have worked with Steve on a wide variety of projects including Mobile Applications as well as Training initiatives. Regardless of the project, Steve leverages all his skills and talent to exceed project expectations. ”
– Mark Ligda (PSAV, Presentation Services)
Additional References Available on LinkedIn
Terms and Conditions
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for clientwon.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number is given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.