Trusting a third party to review your sales organization may not appear to make sense initially. You know your business and asking an outsider to come in and ask questions is something your leadership should already do on a daily basis. The end in mind for an independent Sales Assessment is to review systems and processes with an unbiased eye. Your leadership may know your people, yet many on the team are reluctant to share gaps and barriers. ClientWon will walk each stakeholder through their daily work, uncover gaps and challenges, and look for trends and challenges preventing sales growth. We will do this through our 15 years experience helping Fortune 1000 companies and always keeping an eye on best practices and look for waste. We offer a 100% money back guarantee – no questions asked if you are not satisfied with our work. Some of the questions to keep in mind which we will uncover:
- Is your sales and operations team working together to win business?
- How well has your team been trained on selling your products and services?
- Are there barriers in their daily cadence which keep them from being in front of your clients more?
- Do you have the right people in place to achieve your 2018 and beyond goals?
- Which sales tools are not being used or are inefficient?
- What tools are missing that other similar organizations have found productive?
30 Point Sales Enablement Scorecard
12 Point Start, Eliminate, Accelerate, Moderate Recommendations
Click below to order the Sales Assessment package. ClientWon will be in contact within 48 hours to schedule call and facilitate sessions with your sales organization. Once completed, we will provide an electronic summary of the deliverables and schedule a call to review our findings.