If we are being candid, most sellers do not practice their game nearly as much as is required in today’s competitive selling environment. Most companies are adding capabilities to their product mix frequently and how do you know your sellers understand how to effectively. It is critical to practice just as hard as you play and provide real-time feedback to new sellers as well as the existing salesforce.
You have many options when it comes to a learning management software platform and ClientWon has deployed and used most major platforms in the last 15 years at Fortune 500 companies. Some platforms are simply cost prohibited and will never get approved, while others fail to provide the technology to effectively coach your sales team. We have partnered with Lessonly due to its affordability, flexibility, robust platform, and amazing customer service and support.
Why do most sales coaching platforms fail in their deployment? The primary reason is a lack of planning, support, and sales enablement execution. Simply purchasing a software platform without a sound methodology will most certainly lead to failure and will not provide the expected return on investment.
How does ClientWon help?
- Interview key stakeholders and identify waste and inefficiencies in the sales process
- Review existing content that could be repurposed into the Lessonly platform
- Develop a go-to-market strategy and work with the Lessonly team to ensure the correct licensing and support levels
- Provide sales enablement coaching and support to ensure leaders are trained to use the product effectively
- Drive adoption by attending virtual or in-person kickoffs
- Provide a roadmap for lessons
- Assist with developing a virtual onboarding program (if it doesn’t exist)
Contact us to learn more and schedule a 15-minute introductory call.