Onboarding Studies and Research
- Employee Onboarding : Statistics you need to know
- 21 Eye-Popping Onboarding Stats
- Preboarding Stops New Hires From Walking Away From Already Accepted Offers
- Help New Hires Succeed: Beat the Statistics
Pre-boarding and Why It’s Absolutely Vital
From the moment your new hire signs their offer letter, they are ready and eager to learn more about their new company! Pre-Boarding increases employee effectiveness, reduces time to ramp, raises their excitement level, and be introduced to their new team. Pre-Boarding also reduces no-shows, removes fear and doubts from the new hire, and improves their retention.
Onboarding New Staff
A structured onboarding process has been proven to improve new hire confidence and satisfaction, lower turnover, and reduce the time to full productivity.
“46% of rookies wash out in their first 18 months” found a study of 20,000 new hired employees.”— Leadership IQ
Sales Onboarding New Staff, Reducing Ramp Time
It typically takes 6-10 months for a new sales rep to be fully productive. What if, you were able to reduce your current time to ramp by even one month? Imagine if you could reduce your turnover rate by even 10% in 2018? What would that do to your organization and bottom line?
“New employees who went through a structured on-boarding program were 58% more likely to be with the organization after three years.”— The Wynhurst Group
Coaching, Mentoring and Growth
“Without follow-up, salespeople will lose 80-90 percent of what they learned in training within a month.”— Sales Alliance
That is why the sales methodology or program you use is far less important than the cadence, consistency, and continuous coaching and mentoring. The large sales kickoffs are great and get everyone excited. Without consistent follow up and coaching your team will forget virtually everything they learned.
Do you need help onboarding new employees?
“ New employees who went through a structured onboarding program were 58% more likely to be with the organization after three years.”
– The Wynhurst Group
• Virtually Teach, Test, Survey, or Video Coach any employee. Instantly see and
hear gaps worldwide.
• Reduce the time and cost of onboarding—while increasing employee engagement.
• Powered by LearnCoreTM—industry leading Chicago-Based learning platform.
• Your content or ours—the ability to upload files, videos, etc. or use, staffed
by live Enablement Experts.
• No Contracts, upfront fees, or commitments EVER.
Onboarding here at ClientWon means Assess, Facilitate, and Sustain. We use the following three-step approach to blended learning:
- Your onboarding and coaching programs foundation revolves around LearnCore. Their platform allows us to deliver virtual content that includes ClientWon quickly, and our client’s existing videos and files. The LearnCore platform includes: Learn (videos and documents), Test/Survey to ask question and test for knowledge transfer, and Video Coaching (PitchIQ) that validates and allows others on the team to review responses.
- ClientWon employs experts from the Sales Enablement industry with over 15 years at Fortune 500 companies. Our experience gives our clients to receive coaching and suggestions backed by onboarding and coaching hundreds of employees.
- ClientWon not only delivers virtual content, but they are also experts in delivering content both in person and via phone/webinars. ClientWon also has experience in all areas of sales enablement, facilitation, account planning, and sales performance management. Rest assured our blended platforms are always 100% staffed by a US Based team.
The most effective and affordable way to quickly create a quality Pre-Boarding, On-boarding, and Coaching platform. LearnCore’s Industry-leading Learning Software powers ClientWon, and experts with over 15 years of Sales Enablement experience. ClientWon will help you quickly get started and create a path to reduce time to ramp and increase employee productivity. The result will include reduced turnover, higher employee satisfaction, and increased profits.
No contracts or long-term commitments – EVER.