Strategic accounts by definition are clients (or prospects) which could significantly impact your P&L. War Rooms are not designed for transactional accounts; and are typically reserved for your top 10 accounts at your organization. The purpose is to win, grow, or retain these accounts through a team approach. ClientWon will act as the facilitator and “pull” information from the account team to develop a strategy for ClientWon! Effective facilitators are able to pull the team together, ask great questions, and find ways to work as a team to win the business. ClientWon will be completely independent and does not have a “skin in the game” in regards to politics, systems, or current practices. Our goal is to advance opportunities and increase close rate.
War Room Types:
- Win – You are actively engaged with this prospect yet have not secured the business yet and most definitely not ClientWon.
- Gain – Existing strategic account which has a lower share of wallet than you believe is possible. You may have a few locations, yet competitors are still servicing, and you do not have ClientWon.
- Sustain – Existing strategic account that is either “at risk” or reducing share of wallet year over year. You are generating revenue yet worried about future and not ClientWon.
Included in all Sessions:
- Pre-Flight – each attendee including the facilitator will have pre-work prior to the session. It may include surveys, video coaching, data pull, client research, etc.
- War Room Session – Virtual or In-Person Session which includes: Current State, SWOT Analysis, “Climbing the Ladder,” Stakeholder Review, Future State, Start/Eliminate/Accelerate/Moderate, Account Plan with specific milestones and objectives.
- Sustain – virtual or live follow-up and progress checks.
4 Hour Live Session* $595.00
8 Hour Live Session* $995.00
2 Hour Virtual Session $295.00
* Live sessions may be conducted anywhere in North America. Cost above is for local clients within 60 mile radius of 60110. Clients outside this area will need to pay actual travel expense costs including flight, hotel, and any other reasonable costs.