These coaching options:
When ClientWon plans a meeting or training event there are always three questions that we first ask:
- Training: Is the purpose and meeting objective simply to transfer knowledge from the trainee group from the trainer?
- Facilitation: Is the purpose of pulling information from the group and building consensus?
- Blended: Do you want it to have a little bit of both – knowledge transfer and pulling from attendees?
ClientWon has developed an interactive and engaging 6 Hour (One-day session for groups 5-20 people) which cover some of the most important aspects for creating amazing meetings. Our owner was certified in 2014 and has conducted dozens of sessions. Each attendee will receive a level 3 energy session and attendees will have a chance to practice these skills. They will also have lifetime email support from their facilitator.
Click Here to Sign up for a session. We will come to your business and use your facilities. Local Illinois and Southern Wisconsin Residents the cost will be $595 for the 6-hour session. Clients outside IL will need to pay for reasonable travel expenses in addition to $595 fee.
- Pre-Work and Preparing for Success
- Getting the Session Started – very specific tools
- Getting the Group Focussed
- How to make any meeting interactive
- The 50/10 Rule
- The Power of the Pen – and seven deadly sins
- Gathering Information
- Managing Dysfunctional Behavior
- Reaching Agreement
- Keeping the energy high (see graphs below)
- Closing the Session
- Creating Agendas
Energy and Authenticity (Courtesy Leadership Strategies
Whether you are leading a single two-hour meeting or a series of half-day sessions, a degree of energy is essential to keeping the group interested and engaged.
In our flagship course, The Effective Facilitator, we teach the importance of facilitators starting most sessions at level-3 energy.
We then go through an exercise where participants gain feedback from the class to help them find their level 3.
Yet, when we teach level-3 energy in our training classes, we often hear a comment such as, “I’m not sure I could do level-3 energy in my sessions.
It seems so inauthentic. It’s not me. I would feel like I am trying to be a game show host.” And of course as facilitators it is important for each of us
to be authentic and to be comfortable with the strategies and tools we use in our facilitation.